On Eid Ul Fitr 2011

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


First of all, I would like to wish the whole Muslim Ummah a very happy Eid, and I pray to Allah, may he forgive all our sins on this glorious day and i send a lot of tributes, Salam to our beloved prophet.
You will find this post to be unusually cool and calm, and I, myself do not wish to spark another debate by saying a word on burning topics like Gaddafi and Hazare on this special occasion. This is to tell you a very interesting thing, yesterday, while i was busy in Eid shopping, I suddenly felt that I am a big sinner, i had not utilized the sacred month of Ramadhan. My heart raced with fear and my breath just got deeper and deeper and at once I felt my lips fluttering, reciting this:
"O Allah, We praise you, you are the praiseworthy alone. Surely I have done many sins, knowingly and unknowingly, but my lord, I seek your forgiveness as you are the most merciful, O my lord, save me from the Satnic provocations, the Satan out there and from the Satan that is within me, Save me from fire."
After this, I felt like a cold breeze blew all over my blood and i was feeling like blessed. The purpose of telling you all this is that, when you are really and really regretful and guilty of your sins by heart, there is no reason that our Supreme Lord will not forgive us. May Allah guide us to the right path and may this Eid bring you a lot of happiness, blessing. Thank you for reading.


1 comment