I am not made for the love

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello friends,
It has been a long time since I posted anything on my blog and this is the time when I gravely feel like writing something. Before I proceed, I must tell you that my upcoming post is going to be about my Enemy 'Charles Darwin', I will be writing about the methodologies to falsify Darwin and concept of Evolution. It would be posted on Saturday 31st March 2012.  I hope you it will be informative and you would like it.

Looking at the title of the post, you might be curious. So, lets first end the curious bit in you. :)
I am not at all made for love. Because nobody loves me! that's how simple it is. The one who is made for love knows what the love is, he knows how to talk with love, He must know various thing about it. And I? I can't even talk comfortably. When I talk, I need to plan in advance. I ask my best friend on how should I start and where should I end.
I can't crack silly jokes, I can't laugh on nonsense, but I do.. because my friend told me to.
I don't have a good sense of humor, but I am developing it, because I want to have it, even though, just for the show!

What should I do?

2 comments

  1. Few things are adopted for the people. We always think that we are different from others but its our lives that doesnt allow us think beyond us.
    Secondly Love is a neccessity in life. Today I feel this and realize this. So try to change yourself so that you are able to mix with the common crowd. Your ideas may be different from them but try to accept their ideas too at tht point.Yous article on how to socialize was good but your are not following your own principles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were belonging the specie that today I belong, both have same characteristics.... So help me out like the "friend" help you out

    ReplyDelete