how to study to become a topper - the better way

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am a student , a blogger and a webmaster So for me Studying and
learning things are phenomenon but not event that Can be brought
about. This is my personal experience and observation.
I often asked my Class toppers on how do the toppers like them
Studies and all answers were almost similar like 'I Just Study' or
like 'I work hard', giving you no idea of how to Study to become a
class topper. I am an average Student So I thought on myself on how
Could I have Studied to become a topper.
So To Start with, When you Know what you are learning and for what you
are learning it and what will it get you, then for Sure Studying will
be way easier and you will learn it perfectly, using this formula I am
going to derive an expression for the best possible way to Study.. For
example in physics when Studying theory and working principle of
Van-de-graff generator I was thinking about large Hadron Collidor
(LHC) then automatically I got a target of creating such a machine and
I Studied this topic for this Sake Consequently 1 learnt the topic
better than any other did and I remember it even now!
Similarly in biology I Studied genetics because I really wanted to
know about genes and after Studying it a little my target was to
create new kind Of organism like Batman! So I Studied it better than
anyone. But when :t comes to chemistry I could not understand why I am
Studying such a thing. One topic is totally unrelated to the other,
thousand Of explanations for a Single little observation but as a
proof a Single one for thousands of them. Worst part Of chemistry is
that it deals with explaining things not creating them but Still I
worked hard on it to get just second division :(
Now Come to computer Science, It is my favourite Subject and once I
aspired to get 100 in it but later I Knew that it has got no use
without mathematics and I can't opt for B.Sc.. Computer Science
without mathematics So I was unknowingly over Confident and knowingly
Ignorant of the Subject. I was not shocked to see the result of this
Subject as it could do no good for me.

We can Summarize above lines to get the following tips to study better:
1. While you Study, relate textual things to life and work.
2. fix up your target.
3. Concentrate on a Single point at a time.
4. Learn Some of the lines by heart.


These are practical methods rather than fictious Ideas Of Some online
gurus , Try them out and may be you could become next topper. And yes
don't forget to write back a thanks letter if you find them useful.
Best or luck and Thank you.
your friend,
Tariq Abdullah

3 comments

  1. thnx Tariq. . !
    Agar kabhi padhne ka mood bna (galti se) den i'll surely remember ur tips.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mood is also a great factor influencing our studies, should have mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tariq thought toh acha hai usally mai bhi apni life mai yehi concept lekar chalta hu

    ReplyDelete