A maths free world 12th without maths

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I personally believe that these days what is Said to be mathematics
is nothing but illogical application of logic, and upon that one who
didn't studied this illogical utilization Of logic is considered to be
ineligible for Studying logical Subject like programming. I studied
12th class without maths and with physics, chemistry, biology and
Computer science but finally when I was up to decide my Career option
I am shocked to know that I am not even eligible for BCA or B.Sc. In
computer Science!! And I am thinking what will happen with me "Ab mera
Kya hoga kaalia?".
If anyone of you know what are that courses I Can pursue without maths
please tell me through comment.
Further I think mathematics up to 10th class is useful but What about
higher Ones ? Did you ever felt to use integration ,differentiation or
other things like them except for solving bookish numerical?

3 comments

  1. you may opt for medicines, n dont curse maths, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you love maths b'coz u r lazy, u love math bcoz u dont want to remember things..and u luv math bcoz it is easier than other subject. right?, i m gonna think up abt medicines. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. bsc. in biotechnology may b right for u. i m maslf in it 2nd yr. but maths free world willl not be good.

    ReplyDelete